Every organization has unique ongoing Workday application management support needs and operations. However, not every organization has access to resources that are both Workday certified and future minded.
Alight’s approach to Workday AMS gives you access to experienced resources based on your need and timing. You might need assistance with stabilizing your ongoing HR and financial management support, delivering on a project, or taking full advantage of Workday’s capabilities.
We provide Workday configuration and integration support to over 300 Workday customers (that’s more than 10% of the active Workday ecosystem). Our clients also benefit because we service over 60 ongoing Workday HR operations and as well as deploying our HR Point of View (POV) for many of them.
Post-deployment Workday AMS solutions
Whether you have short-term or ongoing application management needs, Alight’s team gives you experienced resources for continuous evolution. Our Workday resources can be rolled on and off when you need them to help. Additionally, they are Workday-certified in both functional configuration and technical integration. Get assistance with day to day HR and financial management support items, new functionality rollouts and even larger projects. Services can be provided on an individual project or ongoing basis and include any combination of the following:
- Business process optimization—we can help you adapt your existing Workday business processes to reflect changes in your organization as well as best practices.
- Integration development and support—we can help you modify existing or develop new integrations as business needs arise as well as monitor your integrations for operational efficiency in a post-production environment.
- New feature enablement—haven’t kept up to date with optional features and functionality? We can help you roll out optional features and ensure you are maximizing your investment.
- New functionality/module deployment—if you find yourself needing additional functionality that was not part of your original Workday implementation, such as performance management, absence, Prism or Expense, we can help you implement that functionality.
- Configuration management—we can help you update existing Workday configurations based on changes in your business or new requirements.
- Workday Release management—Workday releases two major updates per year with new mandatory and optional functionality. We take the time to understand your environment so we can identify the best way for you to take advantage of this new functionality within your business as well as ensure mandatory updates are properly regression tested.