Alight Solutions, a leader in technology-enabled health, wealth and HR solutions, today announced that its Compass Health Pro Cloud app received the 2018 Ragan’s Health Care PR and Marketing Award for Best App.
“We’re honored to receive this recognition from Ragan,” said Adam Johnson, vice president at Alight. “Health Pro Cloud is one example of how Alight is thinking forward to provide consumer-centered technology to help people make simpler, smarter healthcare decisions every day.”
Ragan’s Health Care PR and Marketing Awards celebrate teams, organizations and consultants who have redefined the healthcare industry with their groundbreaking work. According to Ragan, the Health Pro Cloud app delivers answers users may not have known they were looking for. An employee searching for an orthopedic surgeon, for example, will also learn the average cost for arthroscopic knee surgery in his or her area.
Health Pro Cloud’s interface was developed with data from more than 1 million healthcare interactions and more than 10,000 hours of user experience testing and design.
- The easy-to-use app helps users:
- Track their individual and family out-of-pocket healthcare expenses in real time
- Compare costs for medical services based on their network and their personal preferences to avoid overpaying for healthcare
- Find highly rated, in-network doctors and dentists who meet individual preferences
- Organize their healthcare information conveniently in one place
- Easily connect with their personal Health Pro® consultant when they have questions about their insurance benefits, need help fighting a problematic medical bill or want guidance on ways to lower prescription costs
Earlier this year, Alight Solutions acquired Compass Professional Health Services and its healthcare navigation expertise that helps organizations and their people lower healthcare costs and improve care.
The Health Pro Cloud app is part of Alight’s standalone Compass Navigator solution. The app is available for download in both iOS and Android formats. To learn more about Alight’s Compass Healthcare Navigation solution, please visit our website.
About Ragan Communications
Ragan Communications operates two of the top news and information sites for the PR and corporate communications industries: Ragan.com and PRDaily.com. Together, these daily news sites attract more than 700,000 global visitors monthly.
The Chicago-based company also covers the health care communication industry on HealthCareCommunication.com. Ragan is the leading provider of conferences and online training to PR, media relations and corporate communications professionals. The company also produces RaganTraining.com and PR Daily’s PR University, the industry’s leading video and online education portals.