All help, no headaches
Advocacy Services provides peace of mind, moral support, education, and issue resolution for employees, retirees, and their families struggling with complicated medical and benefits questions.
Managing health care issues can feel like a full-time job. That’s where advocacy comes in. Here are just a few ways your advocate can help you:
- Understanding and using your benefits.
- Deciding the best course of action when you have a question or concern.
- Resolving health care billing and insurance claim disputes.
- Locating doctors, hospitals, and other health care providers.
- Researching and locating treatments and medications.
- Getting second opinions, when necessary.
- Becoming a more effective health care consumer.
Our Advocates do the work for you, so you have more time to spend on the things you love. It takes our Advocates an average of 4.5 hours to answer your question or resolve an issue. And because they're working on your behalf, you’re free to go about your day and focus on what is important to you, instead of spending time on hold!
Advocates are highly qualified health care experts. They possess the expertise necessary to resolve even the most challenging situations. For example, our Advocates have:
- Secured critical therapy for an expectant mother whose baby's life was at stake
- Helped research the latest spinal fusion procedure following a severe car accident
- Identified clinical trials for rare cancers and secured placement in the program
- Partnered with health plans to overturn coverage denials for life-saving treatments
Customer Success Stories
"You will never know how much my family and I appreciate the service and relief you have given us. Last year, I was looking at a bill of almost $9,000. Pam worked tirelessly and passionately for a year to get this resolved with a final amount due of $246.77! What a difference!"
"When you lie awake at night wondering what could happen in these instances, and then a Christmas angel comes along to resolve things, well, thank goodness for Barbara. Our heartfelt thanks to her and all those in the Advocacy Group"
"Thank you for all your hard work and perseverance in getting our claim problems resolved. It was a difficult and lengthy journey, but it is finally at an end. We have no idea how we could have handled all this on our own"