Workday feature releases – what can Alight do for you?
Alight provides the ability to fully support your semi-annual Release Updates. Having a strong partner with a tested release management process and defined best practices and tools can ensure you are getting the full value out of your Workday investment. Our semi-annual release management and testing solutions include:
Phase 1: Assess semi-annual release
- Provide release overview
- Determine changes to make related to mandatory features
Phase 2: Configure
- Configure and migrate semi-annual mandatory release changes using our release management templates and best practices
Phase 3: Test
- Testing support of mandatory configuration including impacted integrations
- Automated business process regression testing using our baseline scenarios
Phase 4: Optional features
- Configure, test and migrate optional features, based on client direction
Release Management Services will begin approximately 6 weeks prior to the Workday Preview with running Alight’s baseline test scripts in your Workday tenant. Alight offers two level of Release Management services spanning from end-to-end support or analysis and business process regression testing only depending on your individual needs.