Experts from Alight Solutions available to discuss impact of tax reform on employer-provided benefits
Lincolnshire, Ill. December 19, 2017
With the House passing the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) and a Senate vote expected soon, experts from Alight Solutions, a leader in technology-enabled health, wealth, HR and finance solutions, are available to discuss the potential implications the bill could have on employer-provided benefits and U.S. workers if the bill becomes law.
If passed, the bill could have significant impacts to employer-provided benefits, including:
- 401(k) loans
- Hardship disbursements
- Qualified equity grants for non-public companies
- Employer tax credit for paid Family and Medical Leave
- Qualified moving expense reimbursement
- Qualified transportation and other employer provided fringe benefits
- Qualified bicycle commuting reimbursement
- Employee achievement awards
- Employer-provided child care credit
- Deductions for entertainment, meals, and other expenses
Alight Solutions experts are available to discuss how the proposed legislation could change these benefits and what changes employers and their people may need to make in light of the legislation.
About Alight Solutions
Alight Solutions is a leading provider of integrated benefits, payroll and cloud solutions. With more than 15,000 professionals across 29 countries, Alight provides leading-edge benefits administration and ERP technology and services to more than 3,250 clients including 50% of the Fortune 500. Alight’s combination of data-driven insights and technology expertise creates unique value for clients. Alight is a six-time member of IAOP’s Global Outsourcing 100. Learn how Alight drives better business outcomes and employee wellbeing for organizations of all sizes at alight.com.