Experts from Alight Solutions available to discuss impact of tax reform on employer-provided benefits
Lincolnshire, Ill. December 19, 2017
With the House passing the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) and a Senate vote expected soon, experts from Alight Solutions, a leader in technology-enabled health, wealth, HR and finance solutions, are available to discuss the potential implications the bill could have on employer-provided benefits and U.S. workers if the bill becomes law.
If passed, the bill could have significant impacts to employer-provided benefits, including:
- 401(k) loans
- Hardship disbursements
- Qualified equity grants for non-public companies
- Employer tax credit for paid Family and Medical Leave
- Qualified moving expense reimbursement
- Qualified transportation and other employer provided fringe benefits
- Qualified bicycle commuting reimbursement
- Employee achievement awards
- Employer-provided child care credit
- Deductions for entertainment, meals, and other expenses
Alight Solutions experts are available to discuss how the proposed legislation could change these benefits and what changes employers and their people may need to make in light of the legislation.
About Alight Solutions
As the leading provider of benefits administration and cloud-based HR and financial solutions, we enhance work and life through our service, technology and data. Our 22,000 colleagues across 14 global centers deliver an unrivaled consumer experience for our clients and their people. We are Alight. Reimagining how people and organizations thrive.
Follow Alight on Twitter: https://twitter.com/alightsolutions
Follow Alight on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/alightsolutions