Experts from Alight Solutions available to discuss impact of tax reform on employer-provided benefits
Lincolnshire, Ill. December 19, 2017
With the House passing the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) and a Senate vote expected soon, experts from Alight Solutions, a leader in technology-enabled health, wealth, HR and finance solutions, are available to discuss the potential implications the bill could have on employer-provided benefits and U.S. workers if the bill becomes law.
If passed, the bill could have significant impacts to employer-provided benefits, including:
- 401(k) loans
- Hardship disbursements
- Qualified equity grants for non-public companies
- Employer tax credit for paid Family and Medical Leave
- Qualified moving expense reimbursement
- Qualified transportation and other employer provided fringe benefits
- Qualified bicycle commuting reimbursement
- Employee achievement awards
- Employer-provided child care credit
- Deductions for entertainment, meals, and other expenses
Alight Solutions experts are available to discuss how the proposed legislation could change these benefits and what changes employers and their people may need to make in light of the legislation.
About Alight Solutions
As a leading provider of human capital solutions, we help our clients and their people navigate the complexity of health, wealth and HR. We combine data-driven, consumer-centered technology with personalized care and service to deliver a superior customer experience. Our dedicated colleagues across 19 global centers help 22 million people and their 18 million family members simplify work and life, both now and in the future. At Alight, we are reimagining how people and organizations thrive.